Inglis Falls Cross County Ski Trail
- The Inglis Falls trail is open to everyone in the winter. This includes hikers, skiers and their dogs.
- This trail is maintained by the Grey Sauble Conservation Authority.
- Inglis Falls can be used all year for biking, hiking, fishing and skiing.
- The only main restriction is no motorized vehicle.
- The property is 445 acres owned by the Conservation Authority.
- This trail is not groomed.
- The Inglis Falls trail is hilly and is dangerous when it is icy.
- People and dogs walk on the trail.
- Nice trail if conditions are good.
- Mid. Dec. to Feb. snow fall of 1 meter a week is common.
- When the lake and bay freezes snow is less.
- Parking is at Harrison Park in Owen Sound or Inglis Falls.
- Because of the cutbacks the map could change please phone for details.
Open: all year
3km loop above falls is best (it is flat and needs snow to cover rocks).
2km trail across from administration has best hills but is hard to ski
2km in Harrison Park is flat and has lots of walkers and dogs on trail
Maximum loop: 10 km
Maximum elevation: 100'
Fee: send donation to
Grey Sauble Conservation Authority
Owen Sound, Ontario