Sawmill Cross County Ski Trail
- This trail is maintained by theBruce Ski Club.
- This is the best skating trail in the area.
- The Highschools use this trail during the week so the grooming is good.
- Mid. Dec. to Feb. snow fall of 1/2 meter a week is common.
- When the lake and bay freezes snow is less.
- The trail is hilly and flat and the steep hills can be dangerous but they can be bypassed.
- Almost 1/2 the trail is flat but if you like hills some of the flat sections can be bypassed. (beginner loop is flat)
- All the trail is not in the bush and some spots can get windy.
- Because this trail is on sand you can get on it early in the season.
- Max. loop is 8.5k.
Advanced 8.5km (red)
Intermediate 5.5km (blue)
Intermediate 2km (yellow)
Beginner 4km (orange)
day pass and membership